Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Team: CU Denver College of Architecture and Planning
Hello,

I am a graduate student in the Master of Urban and Regional Planning Program at CU Denver. I would like to form or join a team and will attend my school's information session on December 9th. I am currently enrolled in GIS for Urban Planners. Drawing on my experience with organizations like Colorado Coalition for the Homeless and the Urban Peak Youth Shelter, and in response to urban camping ban policies, I chose to conduct a suitability analysis for a mixed-use affordable housing and hospitality site in my team term project. KOA campgrounds served as the foundational proxy and inspiration for this project because of their social and functional integration into a variety of urban, suburban, and rural fabrics. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to connect for this competition or related ideas more generally.

Adison Quin Petti
720-862-6126
adison.petti@ucdenver.edu