ISO University of Washington Team
Hello,

I am a Graduate student at the University of Washington in the Real Estate program. I am looking for a team member that is in Architecture here at UW.

Thanks in advance,

Jackie Burkett
[quote="JackieB" pid='1104' dateline='1700109638']
Hello,

I am a Graduate student at the University of Washington in the Real Estate program. I am looking for a team member that is in Architecture here at UW.

Thanks in advance,

Jackie Burkett
[/quote]

I hope this email finds you well. My name is sparcdesign, and I am a graduate student in the Real Estate program at the University of Washington. I am reaching out because I am currently in search of a team member who is enrolled in the Architecture program here at UW.

I am working on a project that involves aspects of real estate development and design, and I believe that having someone with a background in architecture on the team would greatly enhance our capabilities and perspectives.

If you are interested in joining forces and collaborating on this project, or if you know of someone who might be a good fit, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to discuss the details further and see how we can work together to create something impactful.

Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,