Full Version: Supportive Housing and Social Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a HUD publication which states that social service expenses should be included in the overall proforma especially as it relates to supportive housing projects? Or does, HUD require two separate proformas? One for the housing and one for the social services. Any specific references to the publications would be appreciated. Thank you.